Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday

It's Day Four of Teacher Week!


My Favorite Font
I have a hundred favorite fonts! I'm going to take the cop-out answer and say my favorite fonts are Kevin & Amanda fonts, especially her Fonts for Peas line.


I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts


My Favorite Blog
I have so many teacher blogs that I now follow! I guess if I *have* to choose a favorite, I'll pick two. I love Mrs. Bainbridge's blog (and site). It's awesome that we both teach a combined 1st/2nd grade class! I can't even express how useful it's been for me, as a new 1st/2nd grade teacher, to see ideas she uses with her class!
Mrs. Bainbridge's Class
I also love Mrs. Lemon's blog! She comes up with the most adorable stuff - she cute-sifies things! :o) My last post included many of her creations in my classroom!



My Favorite Online Resource
I'd have to say that Google Reader is my favorite. I follow so many teacher blogs, it would be hard to keep track of them without my dear Google Reader. I also love my Pinterest, but Google Reader is a daily necessity to house all of my amazing super {internet} colleagues' resources.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! You are too sweet! I'm just lucky to have such sweet followers!

    ReplyDelete